History

Wagner Fahrzeugteile – A company with historical background

1879

Foundation under the name “Gebrüder Luck, Hunting guns” in Suhl / former East-Germany

1919

End of gun production. Richard Luck and his son-in-law Ludwig Wagner start with the production of bicycle parts (pedals & hubs). The company is now called “Luck & Wagner”

1945

Russian soldiers disassemble the company’s production equipment

1947

The communistic GDR-Government nationalized all private ventures

1948

Ludwig and Joachim Wagner reestablish Wagner & Co. in Fulda

1961

Joachim Wagner is taking over the company’s management

1963

First cooperation with the german automotive industry ( VW )

1985

Dr. Stephan Wagner is taking over the company’s management after the death of Joachim Wagner

1995

New tooling devision

1996

Wagner withdraws from the bicycleindustry

1998

Quality certificate to meet QS 9000

1999

First multispindle turning lathe in place

2002

New education area and larger locksmithery in place

2005

Enlargement of production area in a former car dealer building

2006

Multi spindle division expands in a new building on 2.000 m²

2007

Wagner & Co receives the Q – 1-award by FORD

2011

Further growth of multi spindle turning area with a new building of 3.000 m²

Show company chronicle

2014

acquisition of 30.000 m ² real estate to enlarge production facility for further growth

2015

Wagner has been awarded as BOSCH Global Supplier July 2015

2016

Further growth of multi spindle turning area with a new building.

2017

Quality certificate IATF 16949

2018

50. INDEX-CNC multispindle lathe

70. Company anniversary

Hessen Champion 2018

New construction area